Wednesday, January 28, 2009

new year TUAN BAI

初三那一天,we went ah lai house as d 1st stop...got many food to eat leh...got curry, got 'wu xiang ruo' etc...then we got go wan yi, jia jun,guan yu,ngee an,mei wen,janet,jin jin, hong chong and etc...now i cant recall...cham...getting old...haha.from 11am sth till 7 pm sth...then every1 went bk home...wei hong, ah fi and me went jossen house and she gave us a ride to my house...then ahf i house...bath and took cloth...then bk to her house again...and guess wad we r up to lo...?? we started gamble...wait for martin,jc and her bro...olivia came...then we started to play...then they went home...left me,ah fi,wei hong and jossen...play cards and mah jiong till d 4 or 5am d following day...zzz for bout 3 hr...my mum came picked me up...juz when i thought can finally zzz...we went eat breakfast wif grandma...nvm...then soon after, my fren Karen from INTI called me saying she wana come pay me a visit...oh noooooooo....me havent cleaned up my room...so i went bk...tidied up my room wif light speed and took a bath...then chat wif her till 3pm sth...then directly fell zzz till dinner time...then 2nd round gamble wif my mum and uncles and little bro...wahhhh...me so pro leh~next day directly fell sick...wahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment